To celebrate the new Giro d’Italia Virtual, Bianchi released the Aria Bianco Italia in an exclusive and limited edition clean ‘frost white’ with the Italian Tricolore inserted on the chainstay and magnetic purple-turning-green inserts.
The bike stands out for its clean and streamlined design for optimal aerodynamic and speed-oriented performance. The frame is a balanced combination of race-focused geometry and wind tunnel proven design, in addition to an integrated fork.
As an exclusive and limited edition dedicated to those who never stop dreaming, Aria Bianco Italia is available on the Bianchi official e-store until May 10th, the finish date of the Giro d’Italia Virtual. Priced at just over $3000 and as stated above, the Aria Bianco Italia is limited, so don’t wait to get yours.
About The Bike
The Aria Bianco Italia combines aerodynamics with aesthetics, features with form. The frame is cleanly designed and aggressively streamlined for optimal aerodynamic performance. Aria is a performance-oriented aero road bike. Built for lovers of speed, it is the perfect partner for your road challenges.
Aria delivers ultimate aerodynamic performance with an expertly balanced combination of race-focused geometry and wind tunnel-proven design. To overcome wind resistance, the Aria has a precision-engineered frame and integrated fork with advanced aerodynamic shape and racing geometry.
- Full carbon disc-specific frame
- Aero full carbon fork and seat stays
- Flat mount system
- Thru-axle 12mm x 100/142mm with alloy QR lever
- Compatible with 140mm and 160mm rotor
- Chainstay length 410mm (412mm-size 59, 414mm- size 61)
- Aero seatpost with integrated look and adjustable head clamp offset 25mm or -10mm
- Internal hydraulic cable guide housing in the frame and fork
- Sizes: 44, 47, 50, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61cm
- Frame weight in 55 size: 1150g (+/- 5%)