In a cycling world dominated by carbon, Haley’s opinion is that Titanium can provide as good a ride if not better, plus have the longevity and durability that can’t be guaranteed by carbon. Titanium has long been regarded as the “forever bike” material — a smooth ride, extremely durable, yet lightweight, stiff, and strong. It’s got all the right buzzwords.
Haley can build your dream bike as a road bike, all-road bike, or gravel bike. It can be built with a stock geometry, but ideally, build it custom just for you at no extra charge. No nickel and diming, and no hidden charges. When you order a Haley, you’re getting a bike built exactly for you; for where you ride, and how you ride.
- All frames are hand-built in Colorado.
- Over 25 years of engineering and fabrication experience with Titanium.
- Build exclusively with US sourced, aerospace-grade 3/2.5 Titanium tubing.
- All head tubes, bottom bracket shells, and dropouts are machined in the USA.
- All frames come with your choice of finish: brushed raw Ti, or your choice of colors. Forks are painted to match and component paint matching is also available.
- Custom options are available at no extra charge: geometry, additional bosses, fender/rack mounts.
- All frames come with a lifetime guarantee against structural defects.
The Icon Standard: $4499.
The Next Level Upgrade: $4999
Complete bikes are available as a la carte, contact them for a personal quote.
For more info head to haleycycles.com