Blake Young is the man behind the Stein&Fenton brand. The idea to start the brand came about three years after he founded SLF Motion, known for their custom oversized pulleys and cages for rear derailleurs. His goal all along was to build a brand that defined luxury with frames made in America.
The F1 road bike has combined modern performance with the Titanium reliability we have all come to love. All Stein&Fenton frames are built by hand in Colorado (USA) using “USA Made”, 3/2.5, Grade 9, Seamless cold-worked tubing, and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
COMPLETE BIKES ONLY
- Built-by-hand in the USA Titanium frame w/ T47 Bottom Bracket
- Group – SRAM Red AXS or Shimano Dura-Ace 9200
- Wheels – ENVE SES Disc
- Cockpit – ENVE Handlebars, Stem, Seatpost, and Fork
- Misc. – Chris King hubs/bottom bracket/headset, SILCA Ti cages (2) & SLF Motion EVO Speed System
- Wheels – Customer chooses 3.4, 4.5, 5.6, or 7.8 SES Disc
- Handlebar Width & Stem Length
- Cassette size, Chainring size, and Crank length
- Tires (builds ship with tubes installed but are fully Tubeless compatible)
- Desired bar tape (default is SILCA tape)
F1 builds start at $14,000 with “raw” brushed finish & Stein&Fenton logos. Builds with full paint (as shown in photo galleries) start at $16,500. For more info, head to Steinfenton.com