Dirty Kanza & RBA Team Up For ‘Find Your Limit’ Video Contest
Dirty Kanza and Road Bike Action are pleased to announce the “Find Your Limit” video contest where participants of Dirty Kanza can document their pre-, during, and post-event experience and share it with the world. As the premier gravel event in the world, it goes without saying that most everyone will have a unique story to tell—from the training to the equipment prep to the race day—and we want you to share your experience.
Road Bike Action will post the videos at www.roadbikeaction.com for all to enjoy. Additionally, three videos that best tell the “Find Your Limit” story will be selected to win prizes that include entry into the 2017 Dirty Kanza! Be sure to “Like” Dirty Kanza and Road Bike Action on Facebook and use the #FindYourLimit hashtag.
What Does “Find Your Limit” Mean?
“Find Your Limit” is about embarking on an adventure designed to discover our true potential. We believe that as you seek to find your limits, you will discover they reside in a place much farther away than you first thought…and as you approach that place, your limits find a new home, farther away still.
In other words, we encourage you to focus on “Find”, rather than “Limit”. We hope you will decide today to set out on your own personal adventure to discover your unique potential. And finally, we hope you will share your story with us.
- People’s Choice- The video that receives the most Likes on YouTube will win a 2017 Dirty Kanza entry, 1-year subscription to Road Bike Action Magazine, and a GQ-6 prize package
- Dirty Kanza Favorite- 2017 Dirty Kanza entry, 1-year subscription to Road Bike Action Magazine, and a GQ-6 prize package
- Road Bike Action Favorite- 1-year subscription to Road Bike Action Magazine, a GQ-6 prize package, and custom RBA kit.
- The contest is available to only participants registered for the 2016 Dirty Kanza 200 and 100-mile events
- One video per rider
- Upload your video to YouTube, then email the video link to [email protected] for posting on www.roadbikeaction.com
- Videos should not exceed 5 minutes in length
- Content must be family friendly
- Videos must be submitted to RBA no later than July 1st, 2016
- Winners will be announced on or around August 1st, 2016
- RBA and Dirty Kanza reserves the rights to use the submitted videos on both websites and social media
Click here to view Dirty Kanza’s YouTube channel