2019 Dirty Kanza Courses are available here but to make things a bit easier for racers that are not using a Garmin try our links.
- Toughest course to date, climbing 6,000 feet over 201.7 miles
- For the first time in several years the course heads north, serving up some of the chunkiest gravel the Flint Hills has to offer
- Two checkpoints this year instead of three, with a neutral water oasis
- The start line this year will be flipped, with riders heading north up Commercial street towards Emporia State
- This year’s field includes a number of WorldTour riders, Olympians, national and world champions, former WNBA and NFL players, ultrarunning champions, and of course, a bunch of regular folk.
Comments are closed.