Feedback Sports has been our go-to repair stand no matter if we are at the office, home or on the road. They have always prioritized quality along with portability. As the world of ebikes grows so does the need to accommodate the added weight the motor and battery can add. Along with the added utility that comes with the HD upgrades, Feedback has upgraded almost every aspect of their premium stand, the Pro-Elite Repair Stand. Did we mention we are also huge fans of their Team Edition tool kit too?
From Feedback Sports
Feedback Sports is pleased to announce the all-new Pro Mechanic HD repair stand. Based on our winning designs and proven engineering, this repair stand sets a new standard in lightweight, portable, and functional support for the modern bikes we love to ride.
With newly oversized telescoping main tubes, larger tripod leg profiles, a wide and stable base, stronger jaws, and faster closure, the Pro Mechanic HD matches the expanded capability of today’s bicycles. It can support bikes up to 120 pounds (54.4kg) and tube diameters to 2.6 inches (6.6cm).
- Oversized, anodized 6061-T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable.
- Ideally suited for heavier bicycles: 145% stiffer than the Pro Elite.
- Stiff, 3D-profile tripod stabilizer arms and durable, replaceable rubber end caps create ultimate support leg stability even on uneven surfaces.
- Total load capacity of 120lbs (39kg) accommodates service on all road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, and electric bikes.
An all new clamp head features stiffer construction, greater clutch capacity, and a larger angle adjustment knob. Easily rotate your bike in the stand to access every part. Even the stoutest, contemporary enduro bikes, downhill bikes, and ebikes are no match for the enhanced capability of the Pro Mechanic HD repair stand.
- Oversized knob to fix the position of a 360-degree rotating clamp, providing easy access to all parts of your bicycle.
- Stronger, reengineered clutch design holds any bike at all angles for repairs: 45% greater rotational grip than Pro Elite.
- New, ratcheting and rotating crank for jaw closure is faster and one-hand operable: closes 60% faster than Pro Elite.
- Clamp opening up to 2.6″ (6.6cm) accommodates the largest diameter frame tubes.
- New, replaceable rubber pads on forged clamp jaws and micro-adjustment rotary arm secures and protects expensive components and beautifully painted frames.
In the shop, on the go, or at the races, the Pro Mechanic HD redefines bicycle maintenance capability. Yet it’s lightweight and portable at 18 pounds (8kg) and 8”x43” (21cmx115cm) when folded for travel. Perfect for all your bicycle repair projects in the shop or at the trailhead.
- Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint of 5″ x 8″ x 45″ (13 x 20 x 115cm)
- Available travel bag is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect your stand and your other equipment
- Quick-release fittings make setup and storage fast and easy
- At 18lbs (5.7kg), hitting the road with this stand is never in question
- 3-Year Warranty
The Pro Mechanic HD will be available around the world through our trusted distributor and bicycle retailer partners. Availability is anticipated by October 2022. MSRP $495.