Tested over tens of thousands of kilometers on bike-packing expeditions and ultra-endurance races, from Dolomite trails to the sands of the Sahara by pro riders and amateurs alike, the latest addition to the Explore footwear range combines a high-traction, durable carbon sole with a reinforced version of our proprietary Powerweave fabric and the unrivaled BOA® Li2 Fit System for a fit that’s dialed in for dirt.
These robust yet lightweight shoes and their innovative 3D-woven upper fabric offer a combination of sock-like comfort and locked-in performance. The TPU-reinforced yarns of the Powerweave fabric provide high durability and weather resistance, whilst keeping weight down and comfort high.
The sculpted heel cup has been designed to hug your foot, keeping the shoe comfortably in place on and off the bike, while the midfoot is hugely adjustable thanks to BOA’s new incremental Li2 dial platform, which is fully integrated into the shoe’s upper for a secure fit that’s tailored to your foot. Adjustable arch support allows for a range of foot shapes while a spacious toe box with a toe strap for micro adjustments means all-day comfort when riding.
• High-performance Powerweave upper
• Lightweight carbon sole, cut shorter for flexibility at toe and heel
• Precision-fit BOA® Fit System – Li2
• Durable and grippy natural rubber tread
• Lightweight anodized titanium hardware
• Signature reflective Rapha toe strap
• 2-bolt compatible cleats
• Reflective heel for visibility at night
• Reinforced toe and heel for durability
• Upper: 100% woven polyester
• Sole footplate: carbon fibre
• Insole: EVA insole with soft antimicrobial microfibre top layer
• Outsole cover: 100% rubber
• Cleat bolts: 100% titanium