Sage Titanium Bicycles is proud to announce the redesigned Barlow gravel bike. Long celebrated as Sage’s top-selling platform for stock and custom bikes, the Barlow takes riders everywhere from their first gravel adventure to the podiums of the fastest gravel races.
Sage has also made a cosmetic update with an internally routed brake hose, while still using Sage’s patented CCS for the internal electronic or mechanical drivetrain — the same frame will be cross-compatible for life. Additionally, hooded dropouts are now standard on the Barlow, saving even more weight. Lastly, while the geometry remains consistent, the 62cm frame does get a 1cm taller head tube for those riders looking for a better cockpit position on a tall frame.
The Barlow name has not changed, and for good reason. The Barlow is revered as a class-leading gravel race bike and continues to hold its position in the SAGE wheelhouse as the go-to for riders looking for a versatile option for all-road, gravel, and everything in between.
Polished finish (bike in the photos) is an upgrade of $1,750 for frame only ($4,750 frame price)
Polished frame + seatpost + seatpost collar: $5,000
Complete bike build (Red AXS, Enve, Chris King): $13,125
Custom build a Sage of your dreams at SageTitanium.com and for more information.
- T47 bottom bracket (upgraded from 68mm BSA BB)
- Internal rear brake line routing (saves a bit of weight)
- 27.2mm seatpost (down from 31.6)
- Hooded dropouts (these replace the plate style dropouts which were significantly heavier)
- The new seat stays are borrowed from the Skyline road bike S-Bend/ Curved seat stays (these replace the straight seat stays that have been on the bike since the beginning. They add a little bit of comfort/ compliance.)
- The 62cm frame gets a 1cm taller head tube to fit taller riders better. The geometries on the rest of the bikes remain the same.
- Tire clearance remains at 700×40 and 650×50. Enve All-Road fork is still the limiting factor for tire clearance.
For more information and to build your own dream bike head to SageTitanium.com
Also, check out our custom built Sage Barlow with Shimano GRX.