GIANT and STAGES LAUNCH ALL-NEW DASH M200 and L200 CYCLING COMPUTERS
Powerful new Dash M200 and L200 models, designed and built in partnership between Giant & Stages Cycling, are being used by Team BikeExchange-Jayco pro road racers.
Giant and Stages Cycling are proud to announce the launch of two new GPS cycling computers. The Dash M200 and Dash L200 are available now through both companies’ global distribution networks.
The 200 series Dash GPS cycling computer is Stages’ 3rd generation head unit, but the first time Stages has designed and built head units in cooperation with Giant. The Dash 200s are available with Giant or Stages Cycling branding but have the same functionality.
The Dash 200 features a brilliant full-color screen, cycling-specific maps, and a full assortment of training features. Automatic profiles make Dash an easy computer to use with every bike, and the Stages Cycling app makes it quickly customizable, with up to 12 data fields on each screen.
WiFi compatibility and the new Stages Cycling app make it easy to add workouts, courses or maps to Dash, and sync rides to third-party apps like TrainingPeaks and Strava. Both models come with a quarter-turn mount and can be displayed in landscape or portrait mode.
Stages Dash M200 features a full-color 2.2-inch display, 16 GB of storage and a weight of 77g. The larger Dash L200 has a 2.7-inch display and weighs 105g.
“Stages has worked with Giant Group as a manufacturing partner on our smart and commercial indoor bikes for several years, and we’re thrilled to expand the partnership to head units,” said Pat Warner, SVP of Product at Stages Cycling.
“Giant was able to add valuable insight to the project with their product development and industry experience, and Stages brings training and software expertise. The combination delivers an excellent product to the end consumer.”
“We’ve enjoyed a great working relationship with the team at Stages and have immense respect for what they have accomplished in the last 10 years,” said Jeff Schneider, Head of Product & Marketing for Gear at Giant.
“Partnering with them to bring this new generation of Dash head units to market brought the strengths of both companies together. The cooperation has definitely delivered class-leading head units that provide clear and relevant riding data across Giant’s full range of bikes including our E-bike category.”
Dash 200 Key Features
● Automatic Profiles: Dash automatically builds screens and data fields based on connected sensors
● Live data graphing: See live graphs on device of power, heart rate, cadence, speed or elevation
● Bright, full color, high-resolution screen with backlight, user-selectable brightness, auto-dimming mode and Dark Mode
● Supported by the powerful Stages Cycling app for easy customization, setup and ride analysis
● Cycling-specific maps with color-coded roads, bike routes, paths and trails
● Points of interest include bike shops, cafes, pubs, gas stations and rest stops
● Turn-by-turn course navigation with on-screen notifications and audio alerts
● FTP and heart rate zone estimator, with color coded power and HR zones
● Preloaded with workouts, and advanced power metrics including TSS, IF and Normalized Power
● New and improved buttons. IP57 dust and water-resistant, durable and easy to navigate between pages or hit Lap.
● Battery Life: 10 hours at max operation (Displaying maps with 1 sensor connected, with 100% backlight). Up to 18 hours with reduced power mode enabled.
● Storage Space: 16GB
● Mount: Quarter turn
● Wi-Fi enabled for wireless transfer of routes, workouts and rides
Stages Dash M200 is $279, features a full-color 2.2-inch display, 16 GB of storage and a weight of 77g.
The larger Dash L200 is $329, features a full-color 2.7-inch display, 16 GB of storage and a weight of 105g.