Missed out on the Lottery? Here’s Your Chance to Race Dirty Kanza
DKXL's Training camp offers a few more entries for the big day
2020 DKXL TRAINING CAMP: MARCH 26–MARCH 29
For 2020, the DKXL Training Camp is the latest member to join the Dirty Kanza family of training events. This 4-day training camp focuses on preparing participant’s mind, body, and machine for the rigors of the DKXL, other epic gravel endeavors AND gains you entry into the 2020 DKXL.
The DKXL is no laughing matter and requires a great deal of training, both physically and mentally. Camp athletes will learn through educational seminars, test their equipment on the gravel roads of the Flint Hills, and train their bodies with abundant riding. In addition, camp athletes will enjoy great locally sourced food, designed to keep you fueled throughout the weekend as well as some killer swag from our Dirty Kanza sponsors.
- Entry into the 2020 Dirty Kanza XL event
- 4 days of guided rides on sections of the DKXL course, led by some of the most amazingly talented and friendly gravel grinders around!
- Professional mechanic support both on and off the bike
- “Hot Topic” talks covering important DKXL survival info
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner from locally sourced vendors
- 2020 DK Cycling kit (bibs and jersey, $200+ value)
- Great SWAG from top Dirty Kanza sponsors and other cool DK-branded gear
- Local discounts at participating merchants
- Lifetime friendships in addition to the satisfaction earned from putting in the work to achieve something great!