The dual-sided Stages Power meter for Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 cranksets is now available! While there is not an Ultegra version available yet, this will work with Shimano Ultegra R8100.
The Stages Power meter for Shimano’s 12-speed cranksets features a new design, including new strain gauge placement and sensors. Units are available to purchase now in varying lengths and chainring configurations.
STAGES POWER METER KEY FEATURES
- High-resolution Gen 3 Stages electronics with enhanced signal strength for reliable, consistent data capture and transfer
- Integrated accelerometer for magnet-free cadence – easy setup and no need for extra sensors or magnets
- Both ANT+ and dual Bluetooth transmission for compatibility with virtually any computer, phone or smart trainer
- Tested and proven accuracy to +/- 1.5%
- Active temperature compensation for consistent performance
- IPX7 water-resistant, user-replaceable CR2032 batteries
- Super light – adds just 20 grams
Stages Power LR Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 Dual-Sided Power Meter $1189.99
Comments are closed.