RBA’s Friday Five Revue

“Friday Five Product Revue” is our weekly roundup of new bikes and products that have made their way through the doors of RBA headquarters or have simply caught our eye. Many will be featured in upcoming issues of Road Bike Action magazine, so be sure to subscribe!

 

_M5H6530

VOLAR ACTIVE

One can never have enough socks, EVER. Between getting lost in the laundry or just wearing holes through your favorite pair, it’s almost always time for a new set. Volar Active has you covered. Their creative line of socks feature trendy patterns and some of the favorite Socal routes like the Latigo-Piuma loop featured above. This sock is available in wool for extra warmth for a mere $15! Head over to www.volaractive.com to check out the rest of their line and to pick up a pair for yourself!

_M5H6535

ZELVIN BAR TAPE

For a lot of riders, the feel of the bar tape can completely change the feel of any ride and Zelvin has set out to make comfortable and long lasting bar tape for everyone. The all new 2-tone Z Attack tape is available on their site for $25.95 and in three different colorways. 60% of the tape is the darker color and the remaining 40% is of the lighter color on this 2.5mm thick, 30mm wide tape. www.zelvin.com has all the info you need to find the right tape for you!

 

_M5H6544

SHEBEEST WOMEN”S KIT

She Beest doesn’t only bring style and a new look at kit design, but they do so in a only women’s fashion. The company only makes women’s clothing and provides with sleek and cool designs to make you stand out from the rest of the bunch. The open-back bib design highlights the bib short and SportSylk/SolSmooth material in the jersey makes you never want to take it off! Read more about the brand and find a kit of your liking at www.shebeest.com!

_M5H6552

FABRIC CYCLING BOTTLE

The water bottle is something that does not need reinventing and Fabric new that, so they reimagined the way we mount our bottles to our bikes. This cage-less design is sleek and simple yet elegant at an almost weightless cost. The two 1.5gram studs bolt in right where the standard cage would go and they grab onto the bottle and lock in for a secure ride. Check out www.fabric.cc to learn more about this system and to pick yourself up a bottle or two! 

 

_M5H6560

CARBON PRO BIKE CARE

With so many cleaners and care products out there, Carbon Pro had to find a way to separate themselves from the rest of the bunch. They found a way to blend all their products to be eco friendly to the point that all their entire line is 100% biodegradable, non toxic, safe, and cruelty free. All of that while making sure to provide the utmost care and protection for your bike as wellCheck out the entire line of Carbon Pro products at www.carbonpro-sports.com!

IMG_4601

WIN SOME RBA SCHWAG!

Now here’s your chance to win a prize package from the RBA office’s schwag pile. Each week, we will grab at random from our schwag pile, a few items to send to the winner. To win, all you have to do is send us an email at [email protected] with an answer to the following question and you’ll be entered into our random drawing. (The winner must be a resident of the U.S., as we are only authorized to ship goods to the U.S. ) Good luck!

  • This week a simple one, why is it that you ride your bike?

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.