Revolution Coaching Women’s Cycling Camp
Top-tier professional coaches and cyclists will lead the camp
Revolution Coaching Solvang Women’s Camp
Join the cycling experts of Revolution Coaching for an exciting 7 days of training in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley wine country, famous as one of the cycling capitals of the world and just 30 minutes North of Santa Barbara. This camp is geared for all levels-from beginner to racer, you will receive first class support AND take your cycling to a new level. We focus on the unique aspects of cycling and training from the female perspective and our small staff to rider ratio ensures you will receive INDIVIDUALIZED coaching. Now in its twelfth year, this popular camp provides you with a unique opportunity to be treated like a pro. We will combine riding, instruction, and training plan development with plenty of relaxation, food, and FUN! See our Camp Itinerary.
Learn from the best! Our camp features some of the most elite and highly decorated women cyclists in the world. Our line- up of excellent professional coaches for this year’s camp includes the most winning US racer in history, Laura Van Gilder, and climbing and nutrition specialist Breanne Nalder. You will be treated to special guest rides with two of the best US pros in world, Tayler Wiles and Katie Hall.
Included in the camp:
- 7 nights/8 days lodging at the 4-star Hotel Corque in downtown Solvang.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and five dinners at our local favorite eateries.
- Full pro mechanical support, daily bike cleaning and maintenance.
- Supported rides with individualized on-the-road coaching.
- Daily presentations on the latest in women-specific cycling science, equipment, nutrition, and training.
- Coaches Happy Hours and Q&A with our expert coaches. No question goes unanswered!
- Entry into the Figueroa Gran Fondo-you chose your distance and we will be there to support you.
Spots are limited so register now! November 4-11th with 4 day camp options available. Transfers to and from Santa Barbara Airport can be arranged.
It’s going to be an amazing week! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!