Video: Phil Gaimon’s New Cycling Rules
Gone with the Velominati and in with Phil's Philuminati
- Ride safe and have fun.
- Wear whatever you want.
- Things don’t have to match.
- Grand Fondo’s are as competitive as you want but group rides are NOT A RACE, they are a workout.
- Pedestrians>Cyclists>Vehicles. Always respect and make room for vehicles but take the room you need to be safe. Always yield to a pedestrian.
- Wave to everyone riding, we are all in this together (commuters, E-bikes, kids, roadies, yard bars and even triathletes).
- Helmets are optional and a personal decision but group rides they are mandatory.
- Strava is a social media platform, if you wanna race then go to a bike race.
- Don’t litter, carry it in then carry it out.
- Suffering is a choice not a rule, don’t judge.
- Don’t be a dick.