WorldTour pros Remco Evenepoel and Mattia Cattaneo took to the roads of Lawrence, Kansas, to experience the authentic American gravel of the Belgian Waffle Ride. Their bike of choice was the 16 pound gravel-oriented Specialized S-Works Crux. This is what it looks like when a rising Belgian star and a seasoned Italian racer take on 111 miles of gravel riding.
- EDITORS PICK // TOP TWO CYCLING LIGHTS FOR 2023
- TOP TWO CYCLING LIGHTS FOR 2023
- TECH TUESDAY: DEALINGS WITH SHIMANO DI2
- ALL ABOUT WIND TRAINERS AND INDOOR CYCLING
- WHAT YOUR PRESTA VALVE CAPS ARE ACTUALLY FOR
- BIKE TEST: ALLIED ECHO
- ALL ABOUT AIR & HOW-TO FIGHT FLAT TIRES
- PINARELLO F SERIES – WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ALL-NEW RACE BIKES
- CANNONDALE UNVEILS SLEEK 2023 ROAD LINE-UP
- THROWBACK THURSDAY, 2015: ALEX DOWSETT BREAKS THE HOUR RECORD
Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
Comments are closed.