As the segment of gravel continues to grow so do the offerings. SRAM, a leader in 1x drivetrains launched an all-new XPLR drivetrain that utilizes a new 10-44t cassette range. The XPLR line also includes a new Rockshox Rudy gravel-specific suspension fork, an AXS Reverb 27.2 dropper post and Zipp 101 XPLR wheels. We partnered with Sage Titanium out of Oregon to build what might be the ultimate Swiss Army knife of gravel bikes. The new Sage Storm King GP is an altered version of the original that is specifically designed for the 30-40mm travel suspension fork.
- EDITORS PICK // TOP TWO CYCLING LIGHTS FOR 2023
- TOP TWO CYCLING LIGHTS FOR 2023
- TECH TUESDAY: DEALINGS WITH SHIMANO DI2
- ALL ABOUT WIND TRAINERS AND INDOOR CYCLING
- WHAT YOUR PRESTA VALVE CAPS ARE ACTUALLY FOR
- BIKE TEST: ALLIED ECHO
- ALL ABOUT AIR & HOW-TO FIGHT FLAT TIRES
- PINARELLO F SERIES – WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ALL-NEW RACE BIKES
- CANNONDALE UNVEILS SLEEK 2023 ROAD LINE-UP
- THROWBACK THURSDAY, 2015: ALEX DOWSETT BREAKS THE HOUR RECORD
Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
Comments are closed.