Unlike their Custom Road bike which is more all-road oriented, the Melee is a modern road race bike. This means it has room for up to a 35mm tire, optimized for tires between 27 and 32mm and has a geometry that prioritizes road racing.
For us the most surprising bit of info is that the new Enve Melee is made in China. Enve has always prioritized the Made in the USA bit of their business, but bars, stems and other small parts have been made in their overseas facility for over 10 years. In that time Enve says they have built a facility that they are confident can handle the new task of producing a monocoque frameset.
Check out the 2022 ENVE BUILDER ROUND-UP GALLERY
ENVE MELEE TECH NOTES
- 7 frame sizes and 5 fork rakes
- Frame clearance for up to 35mm tires
- Optimized for 27-32mm tires
- T47 threaded bottom bracket
- Only available in one color
- Optional personalized decal kit
- Manufactured at ENVE’s China factory
For more info, head to enve.com
Comments are closed.